These scripts are meant to compress/expand (multiply) gaps between selected items by a certain percentage. These are especially useful in Podcast editing worfklow.
|X-Raym_Multiply selected items inbetween all tracks gaps by X percents.lua||Items Editing||Screenshot||2019-11-13||1.1|
|X-Raym_Multiply selected items inbetween gaps by X percents.lua||Items Editing||Screenshot||2019-11-13||1.0|
- Download file and unzip
- (Optionnal) Put it in REAPER user resource folder (Options -> Open Resource Folder)
- Open Action List
- Click on ReaScript: Load and choose the script file
- Select items and run the scripts
There is two scripts: one which considers gaps between items per track, and the other which considers gaps between items on all tracks (useful for multitracks dialog editing).
Perform on all items of selected tracks
You can wrap the script in a custom action to make it perform in all items of selected tracks with these actions
- Item: Unselect all items
- Item: Select all items in track
- X-Raym_Multiply selected items inbetween all tracks gaps by X percents.lua