- 1 Concept
- 2 Pack Content
- 3 Screenshot
- 4 Tricks
- 5 License
- 6 Installation
- 7 Notes
- 8 Purchase
Scripts pack for making advanced ripple editing (useful for Dialog editing). Works with the different ripple modes.
Sponsored by andyp24 @Swift Audio Professional.
- X-Raym_Snap selected items to the previous item on their track and ripple.lua
- X-Raym_Set selected items snap offset to their fade-in position.lua
- X-Raym_Delete selected items preserving crossfades and conditionally ripple by min item pos to max item end fade-out duration.lua
Snap selected items to the previous item on their track and ripple
This feature was requested by andyp24 on the thread Script Request for moving an item to end of previous – WITH RIPPLE (X-Raym?)
Set selected items snap offset to their fade-in position
This script is especially useful with custom actions.
Delete selected items preserving crossfades and conditionally ripple by min item pos to max item end fade-out duration
The problem with native items deletion with ripple on was exposed by andyp24 on this forum thread: Fix for Ripple Delete breaking crossfades?
Here is the solution:
- Better use the Snap script with only one selected item if ripple is on to make results more predictable (but it works just fine in any case)
- You wrap the Snap script in a custom action with Item: Toggle selection of item under mouse cursor
By purchasing this product, you are supporting my free scripting. Thanks!