Thing is that there are only a few actions related to this feature, and only 4 are available on the action list.
This script pack adds new actions for letting you set your RRM faster and more easily. These can be used as building blocks of custom actions for even more advanced setting like “Set only parent tracks in the RRM” etc…
For advanced workflow with the RRM, you can check the ReaperBlog/Christopher Tammik video: Advanced Game Audio SFX Render Workflow.
- X-Raym_Add regions in time selection to render matrix (master).lua
- X-Raym_Add regions in time selection to render matrix (tracks).lua
- X-Raym_Clean region render matrix.lua
- X-Raym_Remove regions in time selection from render matrix (master).lua
- X-Raym_Remove regions in time selection from render matrix (tracks).lua
- X-Raym_Restore region render matrix from file.lua
- X-Raym_Save region render matrix to file.lua
- spk77_Save table to file and load table from file_functions.lua
Miss a function? Let me know!
By purchasing this product, you are supporting my free scripting. Thanks!